Review of Paper Help
- PaperHelp.org Review – Reliable or Not? First Impression
- What Services Do They Provide? Is PaperHelp.org Reliable?
- The Price for Paper Help Writing Services
- How Long Does the Writing Service Exist? Is There Some Feedback on the Web?
- Our Experience: We Ordered a Paper and We Share the Results
- Is PaperHelp a Good Writing Service?
PaperHelp.org Review – Reliable or Not? First Impression
We love discounts. Who doesn’t? Even scientific studies confirm the fact that discount coupons create happiness. So of course we were happy to see a coupon as soon as we showed up at this website. We saw a pop-up, asking us to provide an email address, and spin a wheel for a discount game. Sure. We got a discount of 15%.
But was that enough for us to label Paper Help as the best service out there? No. Lots of other services offer discounts, too. So 15% off on the first order is not that special. Plus, the discount on the first order is kind of shady. You actually get 5% off, and the rest 10% is provided as a bonus that you can use on future orders.
We decided to use this writing service and write a real review for you. This review is completely unbiased. We purchased the paper and we’re ready to share our impressions on its quality.
What Services Do They Provide? Is PaperHelp.org Reliable?
When you’re ready to get essay help online, you want a versatile writing service? Why? – Because you’ll need to complete several types of papers for college or university. If you need help with an essay today, maybe you’ll want someone to assist with a case study next week. It would be nice to go to the same website, use your discount and get things done the easy way.
Is PaperHelp such a service with a versatile offer? At first impression, it doesn’t seem that way. When you check the essay services option in the main menu, all you see is essay, editing, and custom paper. But when you access the order form, you see that the company offers many other types of papers.
|Academic Writing||Article, book review, essay, case study, coursework, creative writing, exam notes, literature review, lab report, research paper, and more|
|Assignments||Math, physics, geography, chemistry, programming, and other types of assignments|
|Admission Services||Admission essay, application letter, personal statement|
|Job Applications||Resume, cover letter, and CV|
|Editing||Editing and proofreading|
The Price for Paper Help Writing Services
The prices are reasonable, but the website lacks a clear price chart that lets you compare the quotes. That’s not a big problem for a customer, though. You just set your deadline and quality level, and you’ll see the quote per page.
There are four quality levels here:
- High School – from $10 to $39 per page
- College – from $12 to $41 per page
- University – from $18 to $49 per page
- PhD – from $20 to $56 per page
These are not the most affordable prices we’ve seen. But, they are still reasonable if you expect brilliant quality. When we see prices like these, we raise the bar of expectations. We want to see perfection.
By the way, the deadlines range from 20 days to 3 hours.
As for the discounts, we already mentioned the 15% off for new users. But if your order is above $500 or $1000, you get 5% or 10% off, respectively.
How Long Does the Writing Service Exist? Is There Some Feedback on the Web?
When you scroll to the bottom of the website, you see the info: it’s been there since 2008. That’s over a decade of experience. So we’ll assume the team knows exactly what students need. The list of services seems fine, so the founders certainly did their market research. But we found few things on the website that we’d like to see improved. Such as an actual list of services in a separate page at the website.
As for online feedback, it’s also important. It’s how potential customers get informed about the actual reputation of the service. There aren’t many reviews across the web, so the question remains: is PaperHelp.org reliable? The company’s Facebook page is not very active. You won’t see any students reviewing it there. That’s understandable, since students want to stay anonymous when using writing services.
So we did what we had to do: we ordered an essay to write a detailed review that really keeps you informed.
Our Experience: We Ordered a Paper and We Share the Results
We ordered a sociology essay at this website. We choose religion as a broad theme, but we allowed the writer to narrow it down. So we placed the order, paid for it, and waited for the results. Here’s our Paper Help feedback:
- The ordering process was easy, but it took several steps to the checkout. It’s a bit longer than usual, but simple nevertheless.
- We set a general theme for the writer (religion), but we specified that we wanted a very narrow topic. We waited for them to contact us, so we could see the topic and comment on it. But that didn’t happen, so we had to contact the support. We asked about the topic and got our answer. The writer had already started working on the paper, and he chose a topic about the things that Islam and Buddhism have in common. The topic was good, but we wanted a chance for a discussion.
- We set the deadline of 7 days for this order, and we chose University quality. The price was higher than what we usually pay.
- The writer delivered the content on time. It was a solid essay. However, it lacked some resources. The writer made arguments that weren’t thoroughly supported with references. So we asked them to get that fixed. It took two more days, but the writer improved the paper.
Is PaperHelp a Good Writing Service?
The customer support system works well. It’s good to see that there’s a live chat available, but it’s even better that you can also contact the agents via Facebook Messenger. We used that option a lot, since it’s convenient to use Messenger on the phone.
In conclusion, this is a good agency for those who want to hire an essay helper without worrying about money. It’s not affordable. Yes; the quality is good, but the paper needed some revisions in our case. Out of all services we’ve tried, this is not the best one. Not because of the quality, but because of the quality/price ratio.